One of the most important steps in choosing the right school for your child is visiting a variety of schools. Every school has a unique look, feel and style … and Chance is no exception. We invite you to look, listen and ask questions. Tours are offered by appointment during regular school hours.
To arrange a tour, please call us at (502) 425-6904.
For questions regarding admissions, e-mail Jamie Paradis, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or call (502) 425.6904.
- Process and Policy: Our admissions process explores whether Virginia Chance School is a good fit for your child, your family and the school.
- Preschool Admissions Steps: Preschool classes serve children ages 2 to 4 and offer opportunities to extend the school day. Two teachers guide exploration and discovery experiences according to interests and developmental milestones.
- Elementary Admissions Steps: All elementary classes – kindergarten through grade five – are multi-age. Two lead teachers conduct the classes in a two-year cycle, giving children continuity. Instruction is based on the child’s developmental abilities.
- Tuition & Financial Aid: As an independent school, Chance relies on tuition as its main source of revenue. The school also offers partial, need-based financial aid.
- Back to School:As you prepare for a new experience at Chance, you can expect these events and communications from the school. We want the transition for you and your child to be an easy one.